So this week was super awesome! Some really awesome highlights. So on Tuesday we had Mission Conference where Elder Lawrence came and it was super awesome. At first Sister Lawrence, his wife, went up and she taught us all about the gathering of Israel and and how the blood of Israel works and how the people who area really prepared are the people who are from the house of Israel because the people form the house of Israel will recognize truth and they are scattered across the whole world. It was super good she blew my mind it was amazing and then Elder Lawrence talked about how we have to focus more on baptism and at MLC they set a goal of getting 100 new date sets every month as a mission so we have set that goal and he talked about how we need to do all we can to hit that goal so we are mentioning it in every thing we say and we did a mission fast for it on Sunday and ya it was amazing and ya so this week we set dates with 3 people on Monday we set one for the 21st with him and he is a 12 year old who's dad is a member and it is going good with him and then on Wednesday we went to our investigator named Friday he is a Liberian man and we set the date with him for May 28th and he has had a couple of dates so hopefully this one will come through but ya. That was great and then on Thursday night we set a date with our investigator Joseph Hope he is from Ghana and it was great he was going to get baptized when he lived in Fargo, but then he got super sick and so we set the date with him for May 28th and that was great and so ya now we have 3 dates set and so that is awesome and the whole rest if the week we taught a total of 19 lessons and ya so that was awesome it was an awesome week we had a lot of success and on Thursday we had a zone p-day where we played games and then we had a mini fireside by a guy who was just released from the mission presidency and it was super awesome and then we set our zone focus and ya it was good and then ya it was a super awesome week and then today I got to go golfing for the first time and now I really want to learn how to golf it was super fun! I have pics and videos. I will send, but something spiritual this week was just the conference we had. I learned so much it is amazing how much the spirit can teach us when we are ready and listening to it because I learned so much from the spirit that day that I needed to learn. Things I need to get better at that I haven't been doing good at, but ya it is great. As we prepare ourselves for instances where the spirit will be to teach that is when we will grow the most! I love it!
Love,
Elder Howe
No comments:
Post a Comment