I am trying to email a big email this week, but some of the really big highlights are that on Sunday we got 3 of our investigators to church and so that was awesome we had our two date set and that was awesome it was great to have them there they are both progressing really well they are both going to hit their dates so that will be awesome and then the sister found this 20 year old guy who is progressing really well who they passed of to us because he is a 20 year old guy. And he has a date of May 28 so that is awesome so we will end up with 3 baptisms in May hopefully. This work is going awesome here it is fantastic! I love it here! So in my studies this week I was reading in Jacob 5
71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and labor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the last time that I shall nourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye
shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
As I read this verse in Jacob it shows what the work is like if we labor in the vineyard with all our might and then we will have great joy. I don't know why it stood out to me, but it did because it shows that the harder we work the greater our joy will be so it motavaited me to work hard every last day of my mission so that is the plan. I am sprinting to the end as I have said before I am excited to contuiue to do the work in this are and to work hard everyday! Sorry my letter is so short we had a lot going on today but I love you all. Have a good week
Love Elder Howe
No comments:
Post a Comment