Saturday, April 11, 2015

Good Week and I love Andover! And iPads!!!!!

So this past week was pretty good we had Zone P-day on Monday and we played some board games and then we went bowling so that was fun! It seems everytime I bowl I bowl a strike the first time and then I suck the whole rest of the game, but it was still fun! Tuesday we had a zone training with President Forbes and it wa really good! The church is coming out with an new Easter video called "Because He Lives" and we got to watch it. It is super good and we have pass along cards for it and it will be fantastic! It is a super great video and pass along cards that can be used even after Easter it is great! We got a lot of good training and it was great. President Forbes is a great teacher and a great mission president! Also we found out that we get iPads in May!

We went on exchanges and I went to Anoka again with the same guy as last week and it was OK they didn't have the best plans set up so it was a little frustrating but we worked it out so that is good. The worst part was they didn't have a dinner so we ate McDonalds. It was fun overall. Exchanges are fun.

Wednesday was a good day we did service at the Food Shelf and it was great as always. It just still boggles my mind sometimes how some people can still be so ungrateful when they get free food. It is hard to see people like that who can't humble themselves, but then you get other people who are super grateful and that is awesome to see! On Thursday we drove 30 mins out to the edge of our area for an appt and she wasn't there so we drove just to have lunch with our joint teacher. It was cool that happens a lot so I am used to it now! 

On Friday after we did weekly planning we walked somewhere and man my feet were killing me we walked probably 4 miles total, but it was good. That night we talked about families with one of the recent converts in the Ward and it was a good lesson! On Saturday we did a lot of walking and man it was tiring but it is better than going over on miles so that is good! We taught this Muslim lady who is from Togo Africa it was a good lesson she said she would read the Book of Mormon I got a really good feeling about her it was awesome! I just love being in Andover so much the people here are great I am happy I will most likely get to stay one more transfer because my comp got his Visa. 

Sunday it was a good Sacrament meeting because we got to sing my favorite hymn I Believe in Christ so that was good I love that song! Then we taught sharing time in Primary we got asked to teach it right after sacrament meeting. i think we did ok. I was kinda just asking lots of questions and did an object lesson, but we ended early I didn't realize that we did, but man I didn't realize how hard it is to keep all those kids focused and quiet! Man it is quite the task that is for sure! but it was super fun! I love being a missionary and I love it here so much I am so grateful for all the time I have been able to spend in Andover! Oh ya and on Thursday night after our lesson with our family who just got baptized we jumped on the trampoline with them and I got some sweet pics of it!  Well till next week. 
love seth 



No comments:

Post a Comment