Thursday we had a great lesson with this less active who is coming back to activity who has a nonmember husband who has started coming to church it is crazy she is from Taiwan and she was baptized at 15 and was the only one baptized in her family and then the next week she brought a friend and she got baptized it is cool to see how one person changing their life can affect so many others as well!
Friday we went to bike somewhere and then my comps bike broke so we ended up walking again we did a lot of walking so that was ok I am used to it now, but man my shoes are already getting worn out, but I am hoping to make them last one year. On Friday night we went to this musical oratorio called Lamb of God which if you haven't heard you should look it up because it is great, but we went with some recent converts and their mom and it was amazing it was super powerful it is all about Christ's life from about the point in the bible when he raises Lazerus from the dead it is amazing to see live but also just a recording is good as well!
On Saturday I got a little frustrated because we had an exchange planned with the Anoka elders which in the first place aren't good for Saturdays anyways because of church the next day and then it got called off, but they came over for lunch anyways and then called it back on. So I went to Anoka again but with the newer guy who has only been out 6 weeks and with not good plans and he didn't know where to go. It was kind of frustrating, but I survived. I was a little frustrated, but I made the most of it we did a lot of tracting and we had a super good lesson with this less active in their Ward so that was cool!
Then Sunday was great for the most part we had one of our investigators from a part member family show up so that was great and an unbaptized kid from a less active family that is trying to come back so it was great. It was a great sacrament meeting and 2nd hour. Then during 3rd hour we went from quorum to quorum in the young mens and then to young womens and talked about the new Easter video and gave them all a pass along card to hand out that had the link to the video on it and committed them to hand it out so that was cool. It was lots of fun the youth of this Ward are cool and are willing to do missionary work if you show them ways to do it so that is great. They are much better then I was when I was a youth so that is good! The rest of the day kinda all fell through but it was ok and then it was a nerve racking night waiting to see if president would call about transfers and he didn't so that was good and we looked at the transfer sheet today and I am staying in Andover for another transfer so it will be 9 months here at the end of this one. That is a long time. Close to half my mission which is crazy to think. It doesn't happen often to missionaries in their first areas but I love it here and am super happy to stay one more transfer so that is great! Well that is all till next week.
love
seth
| The District |
| A night picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment