So this past week was pretty good we saw my comp off Monday night he got picked up at 8 by a member and taken to Bloomington so I was on a trio for a day and man on Tuesday we were both out of miles, but we spent part of the day cleaning up my car because it was getting taken up and we were getting a new one. So we had to clean it all out and then we walked and man it was a long walk. Probably like 7 miles there. It was so long and basicly just for one appt bc we thought we would have a ride to another appt, but they cancelled so we walked all the way back to our apartment so most of Tuesday was spent walking and man it was like 15 to 20 miles total of walking. It was super tiring, but it was a fun day. We talked to a decent amount of people it was good.
Then Wednesday we went up to Bloomington for transfers and I got my new comp Elder Long he is from Alberta Canada he is cool. It should be a good transfer! but we also got a new car we had one of the oldest cars in the mission and we got a new 2015 chevy cruze so that is nice. It is a nice car it has a usb port so now I can listen to all my music and that is nice it is just great! the rest of Wednesday was nice it got up to 81 degrees it was crazy I was actually starting to get hot! We were walking around a park and I was sweating, but it got pretty stormy that night it rained a decent amount, but it is better than snow so that is good!
Then on Thursday it was nice not quite as warm, but nice. It was super windy that is for sure we got a new investigator on Wednesday so that was good. It was a weird day after that, but it was a good one! Then Friday we went and helped a member move some stuff. Then he bought us lunch and that was cool. Then we did all of our planning and we did some tracting which I used to hate, but it is just something I do now so that is good, but we had a good dinner with some members.
Then Saturday conference is great on a mission because it is like a 3 day weekend with p day right after it. It is pretty nice that is not the only reason I like conference, but it is a good reason why I do like it! Conference was super good I got a lot out of it we watched all the sessions at the church except the last one which we watched at a member's house who was feeding us and they gave us Easter baskets so that was cool! I attached some pics of them they are super nice I love going to their place it is always lots of fun! I love it! Sunday night we saw the member of our ward who lives in our apartment building and she is so nice she dose so much for us she feeds us once a week and dose all our sewing she is great she is super nice she just helps people out no matter what. It is really cool to see!
Today we got hiarcuts and that was fun as it always is. It should be a great week! First of a new transfer sadly probably my last one in Andover, but it is all good I knew I would be transferred anyways, but I will miss this place I won't ever forget it though that is for sure. Well that is all this week. Till next week.
love seth
No comments:
Post a Comment