Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Warm Weather on its way

This week was a good week for some reason when ever I write these I always blank on what I did this week and usually I have my planner with me to help remind me of what happened this week, but we are in the Cities today so I don't have my planner so this email probably won't be the best email ever because I just can't remember for the life of me what happened this week! 

We went on exchanges on Tuesday and I left the area. I started a diet of a smoothie for breakfast and hard boiled eggs for lunch. Man it really back fires when I have member meals because then I just eat a ton. I have to find a way to balance member meals and my diet because doing a diet is kinda pointless when I just go eat a ton at dinner but hey it is all good! I'll figure it out somehow! 

Well Wedneday we had the usual we went and saw Harry and he was going to the Temple for the first time later that evening and he was super excited so that was awesome! When we saw him again on Saturday it turns out he forgot his recommend at home but the member of the bishopric who was there just interviewed him again so that was good! He loved it.  So that was great! On Friday we had Zone service, but before that we had zone lunch at Old Country Buffet which again kinda killed my whole diet thing but I only ate 2 pates compared to my usual 4 so that was good! Service was fun we did this thing called feed my starving children where we help package food for them and then send it out to starving kids in countries around the world and it was lots of fun. 

Then Friday consisted of all planning so that was good then we taught a recent convert, the Gilmers, that night and had a great lesson on commandments! It was super spiritual it was great! I just remembered on Thursday for some reason I was just in a down mood and I was doubting myself, but we had a lesson with these members about the atonement and the Spirit was just so strong and I taught the whole lesson my comp was quiet for some reason, but it was good because it gave me confidence it my teaching abilities, so that was great! 

Saturday it was 40 degrees out it was great! I didn't have to wear a jacket and I loved it we did alot of walking so that was great and for dinner we went to this part member family's house and had Olive Garden and it was great! Then the non member came to church the next day so that was great! Sunday was good we did alot of walking on Sunday too and it was a good sacrament meeting a missionary got home from the ward and she got back Saturday afternoon and spoke Sunday she went to Brasil and bore her testimony in Portuguese so that was cool for my comp because he could understand what she was saying so that was cool. 

Today should be fun we are in the Cities and we are going to a scuplture garden with a big cherry on a spoon so that should be cool. Then we are kinda just hanging out should be a fun day! Well hopefully that all made sense hope all of a great week. 
till next week 
love seth

No comments:

Post a Comment