Monday, March 30, 2015

Short Email Week! because No Time

So I don't have much time to recap my whole week, but I had a pretty good one now that I look back on it. I had a great time on Monday in the Cities! I was feeling super down the whole week I don't know why but I just started to pray and study harder and it helped and as the week went by.  It was a rough week, but on Sunday it was fantastic we had a great sacrament meeting and then we were teaching Gospel Principles that day and it was a super spiritual lesson on the sacrament and then we got to help with some board of reviews! for some scouts that was fun and we had a great dinner with a super spiritual message! Then our convert was speaking at president's fireside that night so we got to go hear him speak. A choir was sing and they sang this song and it just hit me it was all about the Savior's love for us and I just felt how much my Savior does love me in that moment and it was amazing. I realized how much I have already changed, but I also realized how much more I still have to go, but I know with God's help I will be able to accomplish that and be the person that he needs me to be so that is my new focus being the person that the Lord needs me to be in every way that I can and that is something we should all strive for because he knows our true potential and we can limit out selves at times, but thinking we are done growing, but with God we can reach our full potential and become who he needs us to be! So that is my goal and I encourage everyone to make that their goal as well. I love my Father in Heaven and his son Jesus Christ and i love this gospel every aspect about it! I love being a missionary! 
till next week 
love seth 

No comments:

Post a Comment