Friday, July 17, 2015

Revolutionary week in our misson and man time is flying

So this week had some pretty cool things happen, but I will get to those later because they happened later in the week. Monday was a good day we had zone p day and we just played basketball and stuff it was a fun day we we had some appts that night but they all fell though which happens sometimes so it is all good, but we had a good meeting with the Elders Quorum president that night so it was all good! 
Then Tuesday we some more appts fall though, but we did an exchange with the zone leaders and I left the area so it was a good day. The Elder I was with served in Andover before I did so it was cool to just talk about a bunch of stuff from Andover it was a fun exchange it is crazy because the elder i was with lived in Minnesota till he was 17 and then got called back here! So it is crazy that that happened he still has a brother who lives in the state and there are certain areas that he can't serve in because he lived there for a time so that was crazy to find out! It was a good day Tuesday! 

Wednesday was  slower day I had some calls I had to make and then we did alot of stopping by ppl and tracting and stuff it was a good day though not much exciting happened. On Thursday we did our weekly planning session bc we had a zone training on Friday so that was fun and then we had a few appts that went well with our investigators we are just trying really hard to get them to come to church we are trying to be as creative as we can to get them there so hopefully they will start coming! \

Friday we had a zone training and it was a great one all about becoming and staying a disciple of Jesus Christ for the rest of your life and some other stuff and then at the end we got our iPads which was super weird to have in your hands. So after that we went to the library to activate them and get them all set it up and it is really weird having them it is crazy but man they help a ton I used it that evening in a lesson so it was good!

On Saturday at first we got dropped by some investigators, but then we went to see a guy and we taught him and picked him up so that was good it made up for the drop so that was good!  Then the rest of the day til dinner was tracting and stop bys just trying to see somebody, but we had a good dinner then we had some appts with a recent convert of last year and he is super solid we helped him find a bunch of stuff for something he had to do for institute it was good. Then we met with a semi active guy named brother Stanitch and he is hilarious meeting with him is always fun! 

Sunday was a good day we went to one of our investigators house before church so he could follow us to church and not get lost so that worked bc he come to church and it was a great sacrament meeting and a good gospel principles lesson! but then he suddenly took off before priesthood opening exercises so hopefully he enjoyed it we will see him later this week!  Then after Church we had lunch, but instead of eating I made a giant plan of salvation for a lesson with a member family who's kid is getting baptized in August. I will attach a picture of it. We got to go and read with the less active we usually read with and it was as good as always. Then we went and taught the member family and had dinner over there it was fun I love teaching them and going over there. Their kid is like a mix a Franklin and Jared it is crazy how similar he is to both of them! The rest of the night we talked to a few ppl and got some things set up for the rest of the week. This is the last week week of this transfer it is crazy how fast it just flew by. Time is flying by fast. The months just seem to be getting shorter. Hopefully time will slow down I don't want it to go too fast. I love it out here too much for that to happen. Well we will see what happens next week with transfers! Hopefully I stay  in Farmington.
Well that is all this week will next week 
love 
elder howe 



No comments:

Post a Comment