Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pretty Freaking Amazing Week

So this week was amazing! It started off super good on Monday we had a good pday then Tuesday we went to see the investigator who came to president's fireside on Sunday with us and he hadn't smoked in two days. He is going to get baptized this Saturday with his two boys it is an amazing change. He has been investigating for 1 and half years! So it is a big change but is is great! because I have grown to love that family since I have been here and they are awesome. I might be baptizing one of his boys we will see what happens but that was amazing!

Wednesday and Thursday were just normal days we were doing a lot of scrambling around to get jumpsuits and stuff ready for the baptism that was on Saturday of last week and that took up a lot of our time but it was worth it. On Friday our investigator who is getting baptized on the 31st still hadn't smoked so we set up the interview for the next day! It was super exciting! 

Friday we also had zone service at this place called "Feed my starving children" and it was super fun we packaged food for hungry kids! Then we went to lunch at this place called Mandarin and it was good. For some reason now I can just eat anything and everything that is put in front of me so that is good. I don't really have a dislike for chicken any more it is kind of just neutral. 

So Saturday was good we had to get to the church at 4 to fill the font for the baptism that night and then at 6:15 the Lattu family had their baptismal interviews and they all passed so that was super exciting and the baptism service that night was super spiritual and it was just amazing his non member grandma and mom were there so that was great!

On Sunday Brother Lattu came to church with his two kids and that was great. He had to have a second interview because of an issue he had in the past but he passed that one so he is good to go for Saturday it is just all so amazing to see how his life has just suddenly changed and he is just super happy now! Then he called this guy who used to be in our ward who moved away. He was very instrumental in his early teaching and he asked him to baptize him and the guy said he will fly down from Utah to do it it was super cool because he really wanted him to be there to do it. It is just all so amazing to see! I just love it! and today we are in the cites going to Como Zoo in St Paul it is a free zoo so that is great! Apparently there are some pretty sweet animals there so that is going to be super awesome I will take lots of pictures and we made these embark shirts with the logo on them I will send a pic of them! this week was am amazing week. I just love it out here
well till next week
Love Seth



No comments:

Post a Comment