Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ad it came to pass it was a good week

So this week was pretty good. We didn't have to many awesome teaching appts, but we had a good week. We did an exchange with the zone leaders on Tuesday so that was good it helped my comp out, but it also helped me out. It gave me some more confidence to be able to train! So that is good. 

Then on Wednesday we saw one of our investigators and he said God told him he needs to change and so he is picking up speed. I think I can feel he is going to make it this time he has tried so many times, but I think this is the time he will do it so he and his family can all get baptized it will be great!

On Thursday we got to go to the Temple and that was fantastic. I love going to the temple it is just a great way to clear your mind and get re-centered it was a great experience. I loved it again! I don't know how I am able to tract with so much ease now, but I do. The Lord has done so much for me it is amazing to see. It just makes me want to help others be able to have the Lord help them as much as he has helped me out! So that they can have true joy in the gospel like me! 

On Saturday our investigator had his baptismal interview and he had had a cup of coffee so he will have to wait a week. Because of some legal issues he had in the past he had to have a 2nd interview with someone in the Misision Presidency and he did that Sunday morning and now he can get baptized this Saturday. It is so awesome I am super excited that he finally is taking this step. It has been a long path with him but he has finally made it and it is awesome to see ho he has changed just in the short time I have seen him! I love this gospel so much and I love what it can do for others.

Sunday night we had this thing called President's Fireside where recent converts give talks about their conversion story and we can only go if we have an investigator. We got one to go and it hit him hard and he said he realized that it is not hard to change your life and get baptized and that he is going to do that so it is awesome!

WELL THAT IS ALL FOR THIS WEEK 
TILL NEXT WEEK LOVE
SETH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment