Thursday, February 5, 2015

So it was a Pretty Good Week!

This week was a good week on Monday we went into the cites and went to this free zoo and conservatory and that was super fun I got a ton of awesome pictures from that to send home it was a super fun day! That night we set up a lot more stuff with the Lattu family who got baptized on Saturday! So the dad of the family wanted this guy who used to be in the ward who moved to Utah to baptize him and he called him and the guy said he would fly out just for the baptism. It was super amazing to see that he flew all the way out here just to baptize a friend of his it was a super awesome thing to witness!

Wednesday we had new missionary training in Bloomington and that was good. I got lots out of it and I tried to pick up my new bike but the dang box would not fit in our car i tried so hard to just shove it in the trunk but to no avail. I have to wait till president can bring it down to me! 

On Thursday we went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I left the area and we taught this super cool Polynesian family and then after we ate dinner we went to this African's house and he was eating and he asked us if we would like some and we said just a little bit and he gave us each a huge plate full and wholly crap it was spicy I was going to die and all we had was water to go with it so that didn't help. Africans have taste buds of steel it is amazing! 

Friday was good we got all the last minute things done for the baptism and did a bunch of planning it was a pretty ordinary day, but that night I gave a blessing to one of the kids who is getting baptized on Saturday because his shoulder was in pain. The next day he had healed. It was amazing and a super big testimony builder. 

On Saturday we had the baptism and it was great. I got to baptize one of the kids and my old comp was able to make it for the baptism so that was awesome as well. It was just a super good spiritual environment! It was so amazing. On Sunday we made the mistake of tracting during the Super Bowl. I won't do that again. There weren't many people willing to talk needless to say! 

Today we had Zone pday and we got to watch the Super Bowl and we played basketball it was a blast. It is kind of funny I have never watched a Super Bowl in my life and the first one I watch ends up being on my Mission who would of thought! This week was fantastic and I learned a lot and had some pretty amazing personal spiritual experiences during my personal study. If you study with a purpose it is amazing what it can do for you! I love it out here. I  love being a missionary!
till next week
love
Seth



No comments:

Post a Comment