Thursday, February 26, 2015

Personal Inspiration! and stuff......

So this week was a good week it was a little bit slower but because both of the sisters in our Ward are being transferred and we aren't getting anyone in return. We had alot of things we had to do with that. We had to meet their investigators and recent converts and alot of other stuff to help them clean out there apartment! On Wednesday me and my comp were the only ones at service because everybody else had to go pick up a new comp and the lady in charge bought a 3ft sub for everyone and there were just two of us so that was fun there was lots of sub for us! but it was a good thing it was a slow day there because we were very shorthanded!

Wednesday night we went to Chik-fil-a to meet the new missionaries in the district and they are both brand new so my comp just spoke Portuguese to them and I pretend like I had no idea what he was saying and just ignored it and they believed him and thought he knew no English and then he went to the bathroom and when he came out he just started to speak in English. I think they were a little confused, but they are cool! It was a fun night that night! 

On Thursday we had an appt with one of the sister's investigators that we picked up and she lives 30 mins away and our WML took us and then she ended up being sick and so it was basically a hour drive total just to have lunch with our wml so that was little frustrating but it is all good! On Friday we had zone service and we were helping set up for this free clothing thing going on at the stake center and that was fun my first comp Elder Boekweg is now a Zone Leader in our zone so that was cool to see him there! Then we planned until dinner that night which was super fun. I like planning, but it can get boring man! 

Saturday we did a super deep clean of our apartment we filled a 35 gallon bag full of trash and just cleaned house. It was really nice because now the apartment is super clean the cleanest in 6 months since I have been here so that is good! 

On thursday in my studies I was reading as talk called the 4th missionary and it is a super good talk it says in the talk that your life's greatest work is you and list some questions about things you would want in your life and so I wrote up a list of characteristics and then at the library that day I typed them up and made a little poster that I can look at and read everyday! I took a pic and will send it, but I look at it each morning before studies and evaluate how I can achieve those things better! How I can become a better person and missionary everyday with every action I take!

We had Ward Conference on Sunday and there were alot of good talks given and I sang in the Ward Choir> I never even practiced with them, but I did it and that was fun. They just sang a hymn so it wasn't too bad, but I had never heard the hymn before so the 1st line I had no idea what I was doing. I got the hang of it! 

Well that is all this week it was a great week. I love being out here and it is crazy it has already been 6 months it is starting to fly by too fast already. Hopefully it doesn't go by too fast! I love it here.
till next week 
love seth 

ps the other pics are failed attempt at taking a picture of a beautiful sunset 





No comments:

Post a Comment