Monday, February 16, 2015

Slow and sickly weekend!

So this week was pretty slow Monday was super fun with zone pday. Then Tuesday was super slow we did alot of tracting and trying to see people but none wanted to talk. On Wednesday we did service which was super fun as always! and then we had exchanges with the elders in Anoka and I was with Elder Morgan who came out with me and we have both been here for our whole time out and it might of been our last exchange together so that was sad we get along pretty well and we have been together our whole missions! We had a pretty slow exchange though, but we saw a cool looking moon. I tried to take a picture, but it didn't work out very well I willl still send it home, but it is a sucky picture.

On Thursday we had Zone Conference and it was super good. I learned alot of things I need to work on and good ways to help the Ward get more involved in missionary work so that is good it was a good day! We got the Life of Christ Bible videos dvd that we can show people now and it is amazing they are super powerful videos I love using them so much it is great! 

On Friday we went to our WML's house and he was tasked with digitizing the area book and he still hadn't done it yet so he is having me do it and it is going to take forever. Man he has me do alot of stuff I don't know why, but i seem to be tasked with alot when it comes to missionary work in the ward. Making sheets and reporting on stuff I think I can handle it but I only have max two hours on the computer each week to do the area book and it is alot of info so we will see where that goes.

So Saturday I wake up work out and get in the shower and I get out and walk into the room and my comp is asleep on the bed with the lights off and I was like what is going on, but he got up and showered and after he said I am not feeling well I am going to sleep. So he did for an hour then his stomach pain got worse and he couldn't keep anything down water food nothing. If he put it in his body it would come out one end or the other 10 mins later. The WML came over and we gave him a blessing, but it kept getting worse. At night it got worse and I exchanged with an Anoka elder so I could be at our coordination meeting with the WML and told the elder who was with him if he wasn't feeling any better by 8 to call the medical guy for the mission and president. So he did and we get out of our meeting and my comp is in the ER because it was so bad we got there at like 9:30 and he was already back and we waited and then the District Leader said he would stay with my comp. I wanted to stay but he saidd he should so he did. I went with the other elder and bought some lysol and went and soaked our apartment with it. Then went to the anoka elders house to sleep we got in at like 11 and then at 12 I hear the phone vibrating and it is my comp and the other elder and they are out of the ER, but don't have keys to our apartment so they drive to where I was and we exchanged back then and we went home got home at about 1 and fell asleep at 2 and I slept in till 9 because I was allowed to and my comp slept in till 10:15 and then stayed home from church while I exchanged to go to church then we stayed in all day until 6 and went to two appts and then came back early so he could rest more it was a crazy weekend. I didn't think i would be in the ER at 10 at night on my mission but it happened! I am just glad it is pday so i can relax for a little bit it was a good week well til next week.
Love,
Seth  




No comments:

Post a Comment