Monday, December 1, 2014

Heat waves....and slow once again

So this week was a pretty dang slow week, but on Monday we had zone p-day and we played volleyball and then people started some leg wrestling and I went unbeaten. So now some people refer to me as "The Legend Howe" just because I beat this guy who is 6-5 and was beating everyone, but i beat him! It was super fun.

On Tuesday we had exchanges and we had to get our tire changed because we had a flat. I take it in to pep boys and in took 2 dang hours just to replace the tire it was ridiculous so much time was wasted on getting the tire fixed. Gosh it was aggravating! then on Wednesday we did exchanges again and I went to Anoka the other area and it was fun we taught these awesome Freshman twins the Tarrs. They were cool they told me they wanted me to come back so hopefully I will get to teach them again sometime! 

Thursday was fantastic because we got to go to the temple for a session and because I was on exchanges the member who took us left super early so we got there a lot earlier and we got to do some initiatories that was cool. It was just a great way to clear my mind and just think it was fantastic! 

Friday we had something fall through again so we were tracting and we knocked in to this former investigator who was super nice and we set up another appointment with him so that was super awesome! He is way cool I might get to play one of his electric guitars and that would be awesome. I would definately get a picture with it!

Saturday all but 2 of our appointments fell through it was ridiculous! Then on Sunday the same thing happened again. All but one of our appointments fell through it was crazy. That has just been the trend lately we have just had appointment after appointment fall through it is no fun! 

Today we found out about transfers and surprisingly me and my companion are staying. He has been here for 6 months. I am not counting it all done until tomorrow morning because last transfer President called some sisters in our district at 9:00 on Monday and told them they were being transferred. I won't be sure until 10:31 tonight when we got to bed we will see what happens! That is all for this week. 
till next week 
love Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment