Thursday, December 18, 2014

Finally a not slow week!

So as you can tell by the title it was a little bit faster of a week so that was great. Quite a few interesting things happened I will say latter. The Mission came out with two new key indicators so that is crazy, but also cool because it has motivated us more to talk to everyone. Then as a district we are tracking how many of the #heisthegfit cards we hand out a week. This past week we gave out 24 so that was great. They are great cards and it is a great initiative! 

On wednesday we had exchanges and I went out of the area to Anoka and we taught these two investigators who are 14 and they know it is true but are too scared to tell their parents about it because their parents are very big seventh day Adventists it is sad to see they can't act on the feelings they are getting from the Spirit, but hopefully one day they will be able to get the courage to do so!

Thursday we get a call from the other elders and my comp just says Elder Howe you might be the new designated driver and that was all he said. It turns out he got a speeding ticket on Wednesday afternoon. He called President and President took away his driving privileges for a while. So I am doing all the driving now which is crazy because once it gets icy and snowy again it will be my first time really driving on any of it. So it should be a fun experience, but I love driving so much better then having the phone that is for sure!!!

Friday we went and helped set up for our Ward Christmas Party and that was cool. On Saturday we had a great lesson with Harry about the Priesthood and then he brought his family with him to the Christmas party so that was awesome. We also had a family that we used to teach come to the party so that was awesome as well!! The party was great it was more of a fancy party where they served us, but it was such great food it was fantastic!

Sunday was a great day we did a lot of tracting and had a lot of good contacts with people and gave out a lot of he is the gift cards so that was awesome and that night we finally found a new lady to teach she sounded super interested so that should be great can't wait to go back to teach her again. Today we had zone pday and we played basketball which was a ton of fun and then did a white elephant gift exchange which was awesome! I got some Samoa girl scout cookies but I don't like coconut so they will probably just get given as a gift to somebody! Well it was a fantastic week here. I keep meaning to take more pictures I am going to try and be better about that this week.
Well till next week 
Love Seth! 


No comments:

Post a Comment