Thursday, September 11, 2014

Such an Amazing Week!

The MTC is so great I am learning and growing so much. The classes are so amazing our two devotionals have been amazing but the most amazing was on Sunday we got to watch an old devotional by Elder Bednar called "Character of Christ" it was a life changing talk. It was so amazing. I have a link of one he gave like it at BYU-Idaho to send you guys. Listen to it because it is amazing. The Lord is blessing me so much. Our first investigator, who is just one of our teachers acting, is going great we have committed him to baptism witch is good. Our last lesson with our second one is tonight and those lessons have been so amazing. We have gone in with a lesson plan twice now and then not used them and the lesson focused on something else. We just taught by the Spirit. It is an amazing experience. I am told that I am good at knowing when to push commitments with our investigators so that is good. This whole time has just been so amazing, but I can't wait to get in to the field and teach real people. I  am learning and growing so much. 

I love you  all.
Seth

Link to "Character of Christ" Talk by Elder Bednar
http://www2.byui.edu/Presentations/Transcripts/ReligionSymposium/2003_01_25_Bednar.htm

MTC District

No comments:

Post a Comment