So far the MTC is going great! All is going well. My companions name is Elder Torrie from Canada and we get along well. I wont tell you much about the first day because I am sending a letter I wrote today. I would have sent it yesterday but I had no time. The days here are very full, at most we have like 30 mins a day not including meals where we are not in a class or a meeting. Yesterday felt like it was 3 days long, but it was good. All of the classes we have had so far are great I am learning a lot of things. The spirit here is strong and I love it here. I feel like the 12 days or so that I am here are going to pass quickly. On Monday we have our first lesson with an assigned investigator. I hope it goes well my p-days here are on Friday so I will email again next Friday ,as well, just a couple days before I leave for the mission field I hope everybody is doing well.
Love Seth
P.S. The food is also pretty good.
 |
| Elder Torrie and Elder Howe |
No comments:
Post a Comment