Monday, July 18, 2016

Sorry low on time this week!

This week was a great week we taught a ton of lessons. I picked up my brand new companion so that is awesome and he is from St David, AZ. His nmae is Elder Anway and we went to the same middle school in Marana for a semester so that is crazy. We did a lot of teaching this week so that was awesome and on Sunday we got 3 people to church and we set a baptism date with two people for Aug 13th they don't live in our ward though so we probably won't keep them, but it was still awesome the work is moving forward! It is super fun. This is my last transfer so I am just trying to talk to as many people as I can and do as much work as I can in 6 weeks. So far it is off to a good start! 

From my studies this week in Alma 12:24 a part of it says "a time to prepare to meet God; a time to prepare for that endless state which has been spoken of by us," And I was pondering that part of it and I realized even the older Prophets talked about having an eternal prospective we need to be looking forward to the eternity the choicees we make now greatly affect what it will be like for us there so we should always have that
in mind. I am doing all I can to have that perspective in my mind as i go forward with my life! Every choice I make I will think about what I am doing to lay a good foundation for the eternities! I hope you all do the same. Have a great week sorry it is a lame email! Next weeks will make up for it! 

Love,
Elder Howe 



Teaching a very interested investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment