Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The end is nigh

So i don't know if I will send anything big this week the biggest highlight is we got to go to Athena's baptism on Saturday and so that was awesome to see her get baptized that is the last one of my mission. I am glad to end it on a good note like that, but it was awesome and we did a musical number in church me and the sisters it was good. I had a good
week. Today is my last working day. So ya it should be good I had my departing interview this morning with President and so ya it is over. Crazy to think this day has come. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve a mission for the Lord it has been amazing I have loved everything I have learned so much and I will close with a scripture from the bible In 2 timothy 4:5-8:

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an
evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which
the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to
me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

This is how I feel about my mission well kind of I an also grateful for my mission, but i am sad to leave. I have mixed feelings toward it all. i know that a new chapter awaits that will be great new things. See you soon.
Love
Elder Howe










No comments:

Post a Comment