Monday, November 10, 2014

Kinda a Slow week but OK I Guess

This week was kind of slow. We had almost every single one of our investigator lessons fall through. We only taught four of them this week it was crazy! It was still a good week. On monday night I had dinner with Amy at my Ward Mission leaders house so that was cool. Then not much happened except the other Elders in our district one of them got emergency transferred to a different area and that was crazy, but it was good because he needed the change. He was just super angry all the time here. So it is good he gets to get a fresh start! The new elder we got is pretty cool though. 

It is crazy to think I have almost been out in the field 3 months now! Time has flown by. It was a super slow week so not muchd happened, but on Friday we were at a dinner and their little boy came up to us and said want to see my underwear and then pulled his pants down and showed us and that was super funny! It reminded me of Franklin because that is something he would totally do! 

Sunday night we went to Harry's house and he had just gotten kidney surgery and he was peeing blood. He had us look at his bloddy pee it was so nasty and weird. He is such a funny guy! 

Everyone was telling us it was supposed to snow and it did. We woke up this morning and there was probably like 2 inches down, but after studies were done President grounded our cars so we couldn't drive and there was like 6n inches of snow by then. We had to walk like 1 mile in the snow to lunch to an old country buffet and it was not fun because I was just in tennis shoes and my legs were hurting so bad afterwards. It hasn't stopped snowing all day and from what I understand it won't be stopping soon. Well the library will be closing soon I will talk to you next week. Sorry not much happened this week, but we did see a broken street light on the side of the road so that was cool I will send pics! 
till next,
love seth!
Downed Street light


Walking to lunch

Cold outside

No comments:

Post a Comment